After a kick-off meeting, we will begin to:
- assign resources,
- execute the project management plans
- set up tracking systems,
- execute tasks,,
- update the project schedule, and modify the project plan.
You will also be given access to our online construction management tool, “UDA or Sage Contractor”. This program will provide a constant, detailed overview of your project from start to finish; this includes; scheduling, photos, change orders, financials and daily communication.
Our services in this phase may include but not limited to the following:
- Providing on-site construction administration, supervision, and coordination.
- Scheduling and conducting all job site and construction meetings.
- Developing and maintaining construction schedules.
- Maintaining cost accounting and cost control records.
- Provide status reports, including these areas:
- Cost vs. Budget.
- Construction progress vs. schedule
- Change order summary
- Quality of workmanship review
- Preparing punch lists in advance of completion and establishing management systems for correction of any deficient work by the appropriate contractor
- Arranging for inspections by the appropriate governing authorities
- Monitoring adherence to safety programs & coordinating all safety requirements
- Coordinating all general condition items including temporary facilities
- Accepting delivery and arranging storage, protection, and security for materials, systems, and equipment
- Coordinating the selection of the surveyor and testing labs