At this stage in the project, we will start in the execution and full implementation of the Project development plan.
This may include the following activities:
- Appoint or work with the Specialist Consultants (Architect/ Engineering Consultants/ Interior Designers)
- Development Permit
- Building Permit
- Choice of Building Materials and samples.
- Preparation of the Building Specifications.
- Initial Interior Design Requirements
- Detailed Technical Design
- Final Cost Plans / Cash Flow / Budgets and contingencies
- Detailed Construction Schedule
- Preparation of Tender Documents.
- Identification of long lead items
- Organization of responsibilities and work flow projections
- Set up of Control and Monitoring Systems
- Early engagement with sub-contractors and suppliers
At the end of this stage, we would have completed all the leg work and provided a detailed execution plan that would outline in details the building construction phase. The project execution plan will include project controls, cash flow forecast, safety management, procurement/supply chain, quality and safety management.